MIRA USA Informs! information to metro Atlanta areas and its surrounding counties #Covid-19
As part of the commitment with our community, we’d like to inform you of the help that your local school districts is providing during the current state mandated closures.
This information pertains to metro Atlanta areas and its surrounding counties. Lunches will be provided at no cost to you by the Federal School Nutrition program
● COBB COUNTY is providing 5 meals including 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches for pick up every Monday from 11AM to 1PM
● FULTON county is providing meal pick up everyday Monday through Friday from 11am-1pm
● Dekalb county is providing pick up 10AM to 2PM Monday through Friday
● Barrow County from 9AM to 2pm Monday through Friday
● Gwinnett county is also providing free meals.
● For the most up to date information click on the link on your screen.
There you will find more detailed information on pick up locations and updated pick-up times.
Lastly, don’t forget to follow us on social media, there we would continue to share information of any help in your local community.
Because #HelpingMovesUs #Covid-19 #Coronavirus