MIRA USA Informs! Government Covid-19 Resources Long Island (New York)
the community of Long Island (New York) has Covid-19 resources for Suffolk and Nassau county.
Here are the Government Resources:
• Guidance for Employers
• Testing & Testing Results
• Guidance on Quarantine and Isolation
• Blood Plasma Donations
• Mental Health Support
• Food Assistance
• Low Income Resources
• Utilities/Cellular Device Plan Assistance
• Burial Assistance
• Mortgage Payment Waivers
• News on Foreclosures & Other Debts
• Income Taxes
• Resources for Families with Children
To Access to all this resources you make dial 211 or to their website WWW.211LI.Org click-in Covid-19 or WWW.211LI.ORG/cms/covid-19 where you will find direction to access the different resources.
Please remember helping move us!! And Don’t forget to follow us through our social media channels.