Business Workshop Series: Planning a Thriving Business
Our volunteer panelist César Rodriguez will be teaching the following topics:
• Explain some myths and realities of business ownership.
• Begin a self-assessment to determine if they are ready to start their business.
• How to choose the right type of organization or business name for your business.
• Businesses, sole proprietorships, partnerships, liability companies (LLC), C and S corporations.
• Legal structure, name, registration, and benefit insurance for business.
• Identify federal and state tax requirements for paying taxes.