If you lost food because of a power outage during Tropical Storm Isaias and you buy groceries with SNAP, you can apply to get some of your SNAP dollars added back to your EBT card.

Fill out and submit a replacement form to your local Department of Social Services (DSS) within 10 days of the loss. You can do this by mail or in person

If you cannot submit the form within 10 days, call the DSS office, report the loss and you will have 10 days to submit the form

Your SNAP coordinator can help you report the loss and submit the form. They can also help you get the form in other languages if necessary

To verbally report: 516 576 6021
To send by fax: 516 227 870
To mail or drop off: 60 Charles Lindbergh Blvd #160, Uniondale, NY 11553
Forms can also be emailed to: 28G841@dfa.state.ny.us

To verbally report, call your local DSS office
You can also mail or drop off your form at your local DSS office
For more information to find your local DSS office visit: https://hwcli.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/Suffolk-DSS-Centers.pdf
By using the NYDocSubmit mobile app. For more information on how to use the app visit: https://hwcli.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/NYDocSubmit-Quick-Reference-Guide.pdf

For more assistance call the Health & Welfare Council of Long Island (HWCLI) at 516 483 11 10