In this new instance, some requirements have been relaxed so that more residents can access the benefit. Interested parties may submit their applications from July 6 and will have time to do so until September 30 or until funds are exhausted.
The grant will be awarded more than $ 28 million to Philadelphia.
To access the second round of this program:
• Applicants must be residents of Philadelphia.
• Tenants who applied for unemployment assistance in Pennsylvania must have done so after March 1.
• Renters income before March 1 must be no more than 100% of the area median income or $ 87,000 for a family of three.
• Landlords and tenants must provide the information necessary to complete the application materials.
• Tenants must have lost more than 30% of their income due to reduced hours or wages due to COVID-19, or become unemployed after March 1 due to COVID-19.
It is important to remember that Payments will be made to the owners, among others.
For more information go to: www.phfa.org